A Little More about Me!

So, this is just a little more about me. Growing up, I have always been over all, a fairly easy going and simple person.
There were things about me though that have not always been so simple. For one thing my hair has always been picky about. I have always needed gel in it, and always combed and kept in a specific way.
Another thing is I have always needed to have lots of colognes and options for smelling good. For instance, right now if you walked into my bathroom, at my sink there are 12 cologne bottles. Brands ranging from Affliction, to Chanel, to Este Lauder. I have a few that I wear on a regular basis and the rest I wear when I feel like a change is needed. I don't require a lot but when it comes to my colognes, I need to have several and ones that are good.
Another area that I have always been simple about is clothes. Give me a pair of Levis and a t-shirt and I am good to go. If not that then a pair of Nike sweat pants with a sports t-shirt and that is even better. I have been married now for six and a half years. They say opposite attract and in this area, it is true with me and my wife. She likes to look elegant all the time. Well when you have someone who looks elegant and me who looks plain and simple, it kind of gives an off balance picture. For six years my wife has been trying to get me to step it some and recently got it done. It took us finding something in the middle. The middle is a great store called Buckle. I have absolutely fallen in love with store and the kinds of clothes in it. It is a little spendy but well worth it as the clothes will last a long time and are a whole new level of comfort. They have t-skirts but that are designed in a way to be worn casual or in a some what nice atmosphere. They have dress shirts that can also be worn casually or for more elegant atmospheres. Their jeans, a whole new level of comfort and again can be worn for different occasions. When I wear the clothes I still feel like the layed back and relaxed me. My wife I'd happy because I don't look so simple and plain. If you haven't seen this store or have not tried it, I highly encourage you to at least go in and look around, and try on something that you like. You will the. See what I am talking about. I love it and now is all I go for.
So there is a little more about me. I am just giving you readers a little better picture of who I am so that when you read my thoughts and ideas, you might have a better picture of what I am trying to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been a While!!

My Dog's a Tattle-Tale!

I am Back With What Men Think....