A New Year That Brings A New Life Style Change

So 2011 has just begun. I have been looking forward to this year for what seems a long time now. This is the year that I separate from the Air Force. I have been sitting at my desk thinking about it...yet again... and a second wave of realization has hit me. I am getting out of a job that I have known for a little over 9 years now. The only job and life style I have really known since being on my own. I have a lot to do and a lot to prepare. Just happens that right now I am on stand still as I am waiting for certain things to happen in order for me to continue. I am waiting for a friend to submit my resume with a company so I can begin looking for a job and I am waiting on the Air Force to approve my seperation date so I can begin the paperwork process of seperating the Air Force.
About 155 days until I begin my terminal leave, that is 155 days to get all my ducks in a row. Looking at it, that is not a lot of time to get everything done. I am kind of glad for that though as it will help pass the time quickly. I am sure as the time gets closer, I will be wanting to desperately push on the brakes, but for now that is good.
I am excited, scared, happy, etc. A lot of unknowns but me and my family are more than ready for the change and the opportunities that lay before us.
2011 is going to be an interesting year, a year I will always remember. Bring it on 2011...I have been waiting a long time for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been a While!!

My Dog's a Tattle-Tale!

I am Back With What Men Think....